“The pet industry is strongest when we all work together for the common good.”
– Steven Feldman, Executive Director of the Human-Animal Bond Research Institute
The Vet-Client-Patient Relationship Drives Healthier Outcomes
Veterinarian-client-patient relationship (VCPR) is the basis for interaction among veterinarians, clients, and their patients
The U.S. market for pet medications is growing, and is in a state of transition
- 100,000+ veterinarians in the U.S.
- 3/4 of U.S. households with pets make at least one visit to a vet per year
- The total number of veterinary graduates is increasing each year
- Nearly 90% of dog owners and 75% of cat owners know that routine check-ups and preventive care are very important
- The American Pet Product Association projects that both the pet population and pet spending will grow for the foreseeable future
Source: American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)|2017
The Leader for Pawsitive Conversation
“Having a healthy pet requires learning about, then caring and providing for it accordingly.”
– U.S. News and World Report
Many pet parents are not formally educated in veterinary science. And there is a lot to be aware of when it comes to assuring our pets stay happy and healthy. Pets can’t talk (although we think they can sometimes!), so being aware of pet health issues and steps to take is even more important. While our pets may appear to be healthy, they can actually be sick without us even knowing. The relationship we establish with our vet is critical and a key toward a long and happy life together.
Health Media Network’s PetCareTV is committed to informative and entertaining educational programming to pet parents across the country to promote better conversations with veterinarians and make informed healthcare and lifestyle decisions to positively impact the lives of pets.
- The only pet health media network
- Delivers meaningful and relevant pet education and insight for pet parents
- Increases health literacy
- Improves conversations between pet parents and veterinarians
Our Goal is Simple – Together, We Can Make Pets Happy and Healthy
PCTV is the only pet education media network connecting pet owners with information when and where pet health and wellness decisions are being made.
Let us show you how to put the power of the pet care office to work for your brand.
- National Train Your Dog Month
- Walk Your Pet Month
Empowering Pet Parents to Improve Health Outcomes