Health Media Network is dedicated to fostering creativity, accountability and excellence throughout the organization. Staying on the cutting edge of digital Point of Care requires a talented and focused team dedicated toward driving ongoing innovation. Our team comprises of talented individuals in healthcare, sales, marketing, digital media, technology and customer service. Together, we collaborate and push Point of Care media to new heights.
Our success as the fastest growing digital Point of Care media company depends on the strength of our team. We work closely with our employees to build a rewarding work environment. Join HMN and you will be part of a dynamic and passionate team of individuals that inspire greatness in each other. Our success starts with you. For career opportunities, see the positions available below! Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; be sure to put the position you’re interested in in the subject line.
Client Care Representative — Darien, CT
Who We Are:
Launched in 2007, Health Media Network (HMN) is one of the fastest growing digital Point of Care media companies in the U.S., reaching more than 60,000 physicians in over 13,000 medical offices and healthcare systems across the country. HMN offers 30 specialty health networks that educate and empower patients to facilitate better conversations with their doctors.
Client Care Representatives play a critical on our client care team by managing the telephone support for our national clients. Health Media Network will provide training that will help you advance in your career. We are looking for curious, detail-oriented, high energy career-minded people committed to providing exemplary customer service.
- You will assist new clients on the telephone with the onboarding process by proactively welcoming them to Health Media Network, and coordinating all new account activities
- You will answer all inbound calls from our clients, diagnose and solve technical issues
- You must be able to quickly analyze problems and clearly articulate the steps that may be necessary to resolve issues with a smile
- You will proactively call clients to make sure that they are happy with their experience and educate them on new product updates
- Have 2 years customer service experience, preferably in a technology field
- Experience providing troubleshooting steps over the phone to “non-technical” people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling both inbound and outbound calls
- Experience working with ticketing systems and expeditiously closing/escalating tickets
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- Highly motivated to work in a fast paced environment and collaborate with others
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree preferred
Interested in becoming a part of HMN?
Find out more about the HMN Team